Search found 32 matches

Search found 32 matches Page 1 of 4
by Joerg
Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:08 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: 'download failed' in SFTP Log
Replies: 1
Views: 19946

Hi, we have a little problem with a customer who gets his files via SFTP from GA services. The SFTP log signals a 'Download failed' error. The customer says, that he've got all he needed and the download of the file is completed. What can cause such log alert or how we can find the potential cause? ...
by Joerg
Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:28 am
Topic: Job set to cancel, but it remains enabled
Replies: 6
Views: 24194

Hi Rick, you must have misunderstood me. I don't want to correct my script or job or want to know what happed with the sftp task. I want to cancel the whole job which is active since 18th February in GAD. If I press 'Cancel' (Active Jobs) nothing happens. How we can stop this process? regards Joerg
by Joerg
Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:36 am

Hi, I've forgotten to say, that this job runs one time every day since a half year triggered by scheduler without problems. The scheduler advanced options is set to 'Repeat only when the project fails'. And now it runs again (after we've changed the project source to thread safe) without problems. O...
by Joerg
Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:55 am

Hi, we have an job which is frozen (a put for a far sftp sever). here are the last rows of job log: 18.2.2015 01:00:19 INFO Executing task 'sftp 1.0' 18.2.2015 01:04:47 INFO Executing sub-task 'put' 18.2.2015 01:09:46 ERROR java.io.IOException: inputstream is closed 18.2.2015 01:35:03 ERROR java.io....
by Joerg
Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:49 am
Topic: LDAP authentication problems Webclient
Replies: 12
Views: 23316

Jonathan,

I've increased this time parameter and others without access. Only the (Max) time was increased till the login failed.
But if I use the browser stopp button, then refresh -> the login works immediatly.
Mysteriously.
Joerg
by Joerg
Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:44 am
Topic: No Help Text in new Firefox
Replies: 4
Views: 10200

Hello, I've updated to a new version this morning (32.0.1) - no change. Then I've change some options for caching and java (not -script). After some refreshings of the help frame page it works! Don't know what happened but since then it works. It is all a little bit mysteriously but the main point -...
by Joerg
Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:14 am
Topic: LDAP authentication problems Webclient
Replies: 12
Views: 23316

Jonathan, yes I have increased this time...but then the same exception after this (longer ) time.... Two things are very strange... The issue is not repeatable but happens often .... and ....if you interrupt the long login wait time with the help of browser stop button and then press browser refresh...
by Joerg
Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:48 am

Hi, THX for support No, if I start any help within GAD or GAS there are only blank frames and the header with icons. Only if I press the home button, the helptext appears in the right frame. Then in GAS I can use the links to switch to other pages and then the back/forward arrows are working...(sear...
by Joerg
Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:11 am
Topic: Local startfolder in java applet of webclient
Replies: 0
Views: 5457

Hi, this problem I've opened already among another thread yet, but there is no solution. I've wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- Second problem We have a synchronization tool for our windows clients where the "My documents" folder is automaticly mirrored and synchronized ...
by Joerg
Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:45 am

Hi,

is there something known about blank help text frames in goanywhere with Firefox 32.0 ?
Only the Header and frames are shown.

regards
Joerg
Search found 32 matches Page 1 of 4