Search found 18 matches

Search found 18 matches Page 1 of 2
by Jonathan
Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:35 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Can GoAnywhere Press a Screen Button?
Replies: 3
Views: 7622

Hi David, The project below will handle this for you, The trick is to work out the flow on the website to see where it is posting then pass through the parameters is expects. In this case the first page to hit is /EPaymentsDirectory/submitAgreement passing through agreementValue=Agree. Once this is ...
by Jonathan
Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:51 am
Topic: 2nd listener for FTPS
Replies: 2
Views: 21788

I have a customer that wants to connect to FTPS via port 21 rather than the more standard 990. My thought was to add a 2nd listener configured for port 21, but when I have 2 listeners in there I get a message that states "configure default SSL". I don't see anything that says you can/should set a d...
by Jonathan
Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:38 am
Topic: Validate XML with schema XSD.
Views: 6702

It looks to me like Director can't access the xsd path.

You are using file://pruebasXML/note.xsd which Windows will take to mean \\pruebasXML\note.xsd if the path is on the local drive like the noteresult.xml this URI should be something like file:///C:/prubasXML/note.xsd
by Jonathan
Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:16 am
Topic: Project to Search a certificate store
Views: 5833

You could open the store using the admin console (Tools > SSL Certificate Manager > Open KeyStore) and check there but this would be a manual process and the store file would need to be accessible from the Director machine. If you wanted to automate this the only thing I can think of would be to use...
by Jonathan
Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:33 am
Topic: Cannot Upload Large Fiel via Basic Interface
Views: 11025

The basic interface will be limited by the browser, IE and Firefox are unable to do ~2GB but Chrome and Opera can normally do ~4GB.

To get around this limitation GAS has the enhanced version which has no limit other than what you set in the back end.
by Jonathan
Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:42 am
Topic: Source code control....
Views: 5567

Just following on from what Rick said you could have a daily task scheduled that could run the git commands on the projects folder. I would start out with the normal git status to check for any changes and parse the response to look for anything then run the git add command followed by git commit -m...
by Jonathan
Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:14 am
Topic: No Help Text in new Firefox
Replies: 4
Views: 10206

I tested this yesterday and couldn't see any problem with the GAD or GAS help files, Are you seeing anything interesting in the log files?

Out of all them I would have expected IE to be the one with problems. Can you try doing a reset on the settings for Firefox and see if that helps.
by Jonathan
Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:11 am
Topic: LDAP authentication problems Webclient
Replies: 12
Views: 23323

Joerg, How stable is the network connection between GAS and the LDAP server? I wonder if GAS is sending the information to the LDAP server and some packets are being dropped on the way back causing GAS to miss them and continue waiting for the response which would explain why the timeout makes no di...
by Jonathan
Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:59 am
Topic: LDAP authentication problems Webclient
Replies: 12
Views: 23323

Hi Joerg, If I am looking at the CSV you provided and the images correctly the authentications that return the timeout are all taking over 300,000ms to complete. The Read Timeout in your LDAP settings is set to 300, Have you tried to increase this to see if it improves or if it has the same issue. R...
by Jonathan
Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:19 am
Topic: Question on BeanInfo XML for Custom Tasks
Replies: 4
Views: 6664

From what I can see Jon is correct, You are not expanding the variable.

In the document there is a function called internalValidate() if you look at the code there it shows you how to use expandVariables().
Search found 18 matches Page 1 of 2