Search found 75 matches

Search found 75 matches Page 8 of 8
by Support_Duane
Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:38 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: How do I get a count of database records?
Replies: 0
Views: 14967

To your project: Add an SQL task and select the database resource you want to use. Add a query element, and specify the following SQL statement. For example: select count(*) from libraryName.fileName Specify a variable name in the Output Variable field (e.g. "data") Then add a Set Variable task, fou...
by Support_Duane
Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:38 pm
Topic: How do I get a count of database records?
Views: 5546

To your project: Add an SQL task and select the database resource you want to use. Add a query element, and specify the following SQL statement. For example: select count(*) from libraryName.fileName Specify a variable name in the Output Variable field (e.g. "data") Then add a Set Variable task, fou...
by Support_Duane
Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 am
Topic: How do I find a spooled file created by the Exec400 Task?
Views: 6470

When running an exec400 (Execute System i Command or Program) task in GoAnywhere, the spool file job name and number are different from the job that is creating the spool file. IBM uses a job called QPRTJOB when the current job's user name is not the same as the current user profile. A QPRTJOB job i...
by Support_Duane
Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 am
Topic: How do I find a spooled file created by the Exec400 Task?
Views: 5399

When running an exec400 (Execute System i Command or Program) task in GoAnywhere, the spool file job name and number are different from the job that is creating the spool file. IBM uses a job called QPRTJOB when the current job's user name is not the same as the current user profile. A QPRTJOB job i...
Search found 75 matches Page 8 of 8