Search found 15 matches

Search found 15 matches Page 2 of 2
by Support_Nolan
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:11 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Database disconnecting
Replies: 1
Views: 17701

If it is failing at random intervals, there is not much we can do connection wise, but we can set up some retry logic. I will attach an example XML file that has retry logic in the project. If you set up your SQL task to retry a few times after a connection failure, it should fix your issue. Retry E...
by Support_Nolan
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:59 am
Topic: How to monitor the GoAnywhere SFTP Service?
Replies: 1
Views: 18846

There is a way to monitor the SFTP service using Advanced Workflows. You can set this up by creating Scheduler that connects to back your SFTP service and does a list directory. The process to do this would be to: 1. Create a SFTP Resource that is your MFT server 2. Create a Project that does a list...
by Support_Nolan
Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:35 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Error: Inviting users is not allowed
Replies: 0
Views: 7508

Question : I get the error message "Inviting Users is not allowed" when I share a folder with some users, why is this? invitinguserserror.png Answer : This could be caused by a few factors, numbered below: selfregistration.png 1. You do not have Self-Registration Enabled. Check your settings by goi...
by Support_Nolan
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:53 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: AWS S3 Bucket Connection Fails -- Error Code: 403 Forbidden
Replies: 0
Views: 10156

Question: My resource test to an Amazon AWS S3 bucket gives the following error code: "403 Forbidden". Is this a problem with GoAnywhere? Answer: The solution to the problem usually comes in one of two forms: 1. Check to see if you are on a release prior to version 5.3.3. (Help > About) In version ...
by Support_Nolan
Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:58 am
Topic: Importing public SSH key does not get listed correctly
Replies: 2
Views: 8743

Hello, The SSH server resource uses private keys to establish a connection. The reason you are not seeing the key after importing the key into the Key Store, is because the key you imported was a Private key that you imported as a Public Key . If you create a SSH key pair in the Key Management Syste...
Search found 15 matches Page 2 of 2