Search found 19 matches

Search found 19 matches Page 2 of 2
by Support_Josh
Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:58 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: LDAP Login Method: No users synchronized
Replies: 0
Views: 8187

Question: When validating an LDAP login method using the Test option, I am able to get a “Authentication Successful” test. However, when attempting to synchronize users that should be tied to that LDAP method, MFT shows no users or groups have been pulled in. What is the cause of this behavior? Ans...
by Support_Josh
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Regular Expression question
Replies: 1
Views: 5922

You can achieve this by using a recursive Monitor that points at the root directory for the subset of folders in question. This will get the list of all files passed from the monitor to the Project. Once you have passed the file list to the Project via the Monitor, you can filter results on specific...
by Support_Josh
Tue May 15, 2018 12:19 pm
Topic: GoAnywhere MFT – Not Affected by EFAIL
Views: 4318

Question: Is GoAnywhere MFT or any components of the software susceptible to the recent OpenPGP & S/MIME vulnerabilities? Answer: In light of the recent OpenPGP & S/MIME warning ( EFAIL ), HelpSystems has performed a software security review of GoAnywhere Managed File Transfer (GoAnywhere) to ensur...
by Support_Josh
Wed May 02, 2018 1:23 pm
Topic: JVM Garbage Collection
Views: 5839

Question: Are there any JVM options to help GoAnywhere perform garbage collection at optimal specifications? Answer: Although the operation of GoAnywhere depends on the Java Virtual Machine to operate properly, we cannot recommend any options at this time. Since GoAnywhere MFT can perform a plethor...
by Support_Josh
Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:44 pm
Topic: Common LDAP Error Codes
Views: 5705

When connecting GoAnywhere to an LDAP server it is possible to receive different error and data codes. Here is a list of common LDAP error codes and their meanings: 0 - LDAP_SUCCESS 2 - LDAP_PROTOCOL_ERROR 49 - LDAP_INVALID_CREDENTIALS 52e - Invalid credentials Data code 52e points to invalid creden...
by Support_Josh
Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:47 pm
Topic: Job Log Too Large to Index Error
Views: 5430

Question: I am getting the error "Job log too large to index" in my job log. What is the cause of this error as my project looks to have completed as expected? Answer: When the above error appears in a job log it means that GoAnywhere MFT has attempted to index the job log in its global search inde...
by Support_Josh
Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:03 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: read each line in from a file
Replies: 1
Views: 8783

The issue that you are running into is a difference between what GoAnywhere MFT is expecting as a Record Delimiter and what the file actually is. If the file was created on a Linux OS, the EOL characters only consist of LF characters but MFT is set to look for CRLF to separate each record. Since the...
by Support_Josh
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:04 pm
Topic: ORA-30036: Unable to extend segment by 8 in undo tablespace 'UNDOTBS1'
Views: 9930

Question: When the automatic purging of our Oracle database occurs, the purge fails with the following error: ERROR An error occurred while purging the audit logs for service 'FTP' com.linoma.dpa.dao.DAOException: ORA-30036: unable to extend segment by 8 in undo tablespace 'UNDOTBS1' at com.linoma....
by Support_Josh
Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:02 pm
Topic: How can I get GoAnywhere to listen on IPv4 instead of IPv6 addresses?
Views: 3925

Question: Why don't we see the administrator ports binding to the IPv4 interface? We believe we have this configured correctly, but the admin ports are only binding to the IPv6 interface: [root@goanywhere-mft ~]# netstat -na | grep -i listen tcp6 0 0 :::8000 :::* LISTEN tcp6 0 0 :::8001 :::* LISTEN...
Search found 19 matches Page 2 of 2