Search found 116 matches

Search found 116 matches Page 12 of 12
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:00 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: ERROR: Some user profiles are not allowed with this command
Replies: 0
Views: 19237

Q. When starting the GoAnywhere subsystem on the iSeries, we receive the error message: ERROR: Some user profiles are not allowed with this command. Press F1 for more information. A. There are certain user profiles that you cannot use to start the GoAnywhere subsystem. These are 'QSECOFR', ‘QSPL', '...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:18 am
Topic: What is needed to configure SSH on iSeries?
Views: 18109

Question: IF I want to use SFTP from Go Anywhere in Windows to an iSeries What would it need to configure in the iSeries? Answer: You'll need to have PASE (Portable App Solutions Environment) installed. To verify that PASE is installed, Type GO LICPGM from your command prompt. Take option 10 to Disp...
by Support_Julie
Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Topic: Variable not found: system.currentDate
Views: 18280

Question: I made a simple project with a Print task to print the ${system.currentDate} variable. Now I am getting the error "Variable not found: system.currentDate'. Answer: You will need to add a "TimeStamp" task to your project. This task should be added prior to the task where you are referencin...
by Support_Julie
Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:13 pm
Topic: What port is GoAnywhere using on the iSeries?
Views: 14823

Question: How do i find out what port what port GoAnywhere is using on the iSeries? Answer: At the green screen, add the library for goanywhere. ADDLIBLE GOANYWHERE Then type DSPPRDINF to display the Product information GoAnywhere Product Information Product version . : 2.0.2 Library version . : 2....
by Support_Julie
Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:33 pm
Topic: Can I specify conditional tasks and modules?
Views: 15734

Question: Can I specify conditional tasks? For example, create a project that would have some tasks run the first half of the month and some run the second half. Answer: Yes, in GoAnywhere you can define conditions on modules and tasks by using the "Execute Only If" attribute. As GoAnywhere steps t...
by Support_Julie
Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:27 pm
Topic: After upgrading to 2.0, we are unable to edit a project.
Views: 6029

If you are unable edit a project after upgrading to version 2.0, it could be because of the Browser cache. It is common for Browsers to cache GoAnywhere scripts (JavaScripts) so the pages load faster. In 2.0, several changes were made to scripts and new scripts were added. In order for your browser ...
Search found 116 matches Page 12 of 12