Search found 36 matches

Search found 36 matches Page 2 of 4
by Support_Tim
Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:38 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: How do I tell when a user last signed in?
Replies: 2
Views: 8999

Hi Robberendt, As you have probably found, the web user login history can be found by clicking Logs > Audit Logs > HTTPS (or other service). You can then enter a user name to easily find the user's history. The amount of history you have depends on the log settings. Click Logs > Log Settings > Servi...
by Support_Tim
Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:57 am
Topic: Schedule- Repeat Condition
Replies: 4
Views: 10550

I copied this from GA version 5.5. I just checked and see there are different examples in 5.4 with no picture, so it is fairly new. I did copy the entire section so now you have it here.
by Support_Tim
Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:51 pm
Topic: Schedule- Repeat Condition
Replies: 4
Views: 10550

Hi Dfinlayson, Thanks for your post. This works like a do-while loop with a delay, only it is outside of the actual project. There is a nice example in the GA MFT Help text which you can get to by clicking the "?" at the upper right of the schedule tab screen. Then navigate to the "Repeat Options" s...
by Support_Tim
Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:24 am
Topic: ERROR inputstream is closed
Views: 10198

Hi Vinhtran,
Additionally, if the test project and debug job log does not provide information to resolve the issue, I suggest you contact the administrator of the SFTP host server and ask them to review their log to see why it is disconnecting.
by Support_Tim
Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:12 am
Topic: ERROR inputstream is closed
Views: 10198

Hi Vinhtran, Because it is not as timely and sometimes difficult to troubleshoot issues via the forum, we recommend that you contact your Linoma Reseller support team and open a support ticket. The error in the log provided indicates an issue with the SFTP connection. In this case, it is always reco...
by Support_Tim
Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:14 pm
Topic: Problems with If statement inside of foreach loop.
Replies: 5
Views: 10212

Hi John, I know we found your answer last month, but just wanted to follow up here for others. When comparison expressions are embedded within loop in a Write XML task, the ‘NE’ is not supported. As you have found, you need to use the ‘EQ’ instead and alter your logic accordingly. Support for the ‘N...
by Support_Tim
Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:05 am
Topic: Reporting from scheduler?
Replies: 1
Views: 5672

The GoAnywhere Scheduler is maintained within our internal Database. Using basic SQL commands, you can access this information through your own Database connections or, through a GoAnywhere project (WorkFlow). Since you're needing to retrieve this information from a sensitive database, we would rath...
by Support_Tim
Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:03 pm
Topic: Black list export
Replies: 1
Views: 4588

Hi Dan, Yes, GoAnywhere MFT Advanced Reporting feature will generate a document that has a list of the IP addresses as well as the date they were blocked. To find out more about Advanced Reporting, you can visit our site: http://www.goanywhere.com/products/mft/audit/reporting. For trial and feature ...
by Support_Tim
Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:25 pm
Topic: SFTP "channel is not opened."
Views: 21729

Hi kgough, For GoAnywhere to handle an intermittent connection problem to the SFTP server, the SSH Server Resource has the following two settings on the Connection tab. Connection Retry Attempts The number of times to retry the connection if it cannot be established. This setting is used for both th...
by Support_Tim
Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:23 pm
Topic: SMB Resource Issue
Replies: 5
Views: 40798

Hi Joeyam67, It appears you have an intermittent DNS issue since it is working some of the time. I recommend that you review the connections that failed and make note of the time to see if there is a pattern there. Since DNS is local, perhaps a server is having an issue or is down for maintenance. W...
Search found 36 matches Page 2 of 4