Search found 36 matches

Search found 36 matches Page 4 of 4
by Support_Tim
Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:55 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: SQL Query is not returning results
Replies: 6
Views: 19416

Abarry81, When you access the current item variable of a rowset (version 2.0) you have to indicate the column index, even if there only one column. I meant to add it in the code but let it slip. Make your print statement look like this and it should work. ** This is the current item value: ${curItem...
by Support_Tim
Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:01 pm
Topic: Customize Logging to a Text file
Replies: 2
Views: 7949

Hello Emaestas, Yes, it is possible. Below you will see an example I created for this. It uses the Number of Files Copied variable ${fileCopyCount} and Destination Files variable ${destFiles}. These are specified on the Output Variables tab within a file creation task like Copy, Put or Get. To put t...
by Support_Tim
Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:53 am
Topic: SQL Query is not returning results
Replies: 6
Views: 19416

Hello abarry, An easy way to see what is in a rowset variable, is to use the Print task in a For-Each loop. This loop is needed to separate the rows to print in the log. Below is an example of this, where rowSet is the rowSet variable. If you would rather use the Set Variable task to capture the fir...
by Support_Tim
Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:25 pm
Topic: Overriding the username and password of a resource
Replies: 1
Views: 7308

Hello jwawrzon, Your observations are correct. GoAnywhere is designed to use the resource credentials to choose paths and files on the remote server. If you do not want to have separate resources for separate users, I suggest that you use a generic account user ID and password in the resource config...
by Support_Tim
Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:28 pm
Topic: Edit Layout on My Dashboard
Views: 5714

Hi TLH1138, I am glad you figured it out. I had already prepared a reply, so I will post it for others... Once you selected the one wide column, all the elements or “gadgets” that were in the other columns were forced into just one column. Now when you edit the layout and choose more than one column...
by Support_Tim
Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 am
Topic: Exec .bat file with an iSeries Installation
Views: 6348

Hi Rblixt, You are correct. You would need something installed on the Windows server to launch the .bat file there. Regardless of platforms or applications, to call a process that is stored on a remote server, you must have something on the server. You can sign on and run limited file commands throu...
Search found 36 matches Page 4 of 4