Search found 14 matches

Search found 14 matches Page 2 of 2
by RElliott63
Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:26 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Conditioning email attachments
Replies: 2
Views: 6004

I usually perform my Emails with the attached Job Call: <project name="Send Email" mainModule="Main" version="1.0"> <variable name="emlHeader" value=" " description="Project header info" /> <variable name="emlSubject" value=" " description="Project Subject" /> <variable name="emlMessage" value=" " d...
by RElliott63
Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:33 am
Topic: Processing a list of files
Replies: 1
Views: 8947

I know this is an old post from FEB but, here's a solution in case someone needs help with something similar... (*DISCLAIMER* --- Please test before using!) Personally, I would keep the list of "Static" files in a table then read the table as needed. Then, if I ever needed to change a file name or a...
by RElliott63
Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:26 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Running two instances of project at the same time
Replies: 2
Views: 25152

To add to this issue, there are instances where multiple iterations of a Thread-Safe Project need to run and are triggered back to back. I ran across this several times and was given the "Cannot run, Project is not thread-safe" error message. But, I still needed the 2nd job to execute after the firs...
by RElliott63
Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:40 am
Topic: Process FTP based on CreateRemote List
Replies: 0
Views: 5046

Are there any examples of how to create a Project that will read a remote FTP folder, retrieve a list of the file names, and move them to final destinations? Basically, a triggered job from GA Services that activates a Director Project to bring files onto a DMZ server and disperse based on business ...
Search found 14 matches Page 2 of 2