Search found 17 matches

Search found 17 matches Page 2 of 2
by Shoma_Costco
Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:46 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Contents of a csv file
Replies: 1
Views: 6026

I need to get the contents of a csv file to be sent as one of the elements in a soap request to call a web service. When I use set variable to get contents (specifying file path), the data set in the variable is all junk values and not real data. Also my file is relatively large having customer rela...
by Shoma_Costco
Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:46 am
Topic: ForEachLoop with rowsets
Replies: 4
Views: 8879

I found out the error, it was a typo on the xml path to get the data.
by Shoma_Costco
Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:06 pm

I did the above, but except for Row[1], all other values are returning as null. Eg. Row[2] , Row[3]..Row[28]. But I do have data in the input xml file for Row[2] and many other elements in the rowset. Please help.
by Shoma_Costco
Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:24 am

Thanks, that helped a lot.
by Shoma_Costco
Wed May 28, 2014 1:42 am

Hi, I have a read xml task that reads an xml file and output data into a rowset variable with columns defined like the xml file. I created a ForEachLoop with Items Variable as name of the rowset ${Tokens} and Current Item Variable as Row. But when I execute my project, the ForEachLoop ends with the ...
by Shoma_Costco
Wed May 21, 2014 2:38 am
Topic: Certificate Exception Error
Replies: 0
Views: 3757

Hi,

I'm getting the following error while calling a webs ervice, I'm not sure how to import a certificate, any help is appreciated.

java.security.cert.CertPathValidatorException: Certificate chaining error
by Shoma_Costco
Fri May 16, 2014 8:24 am
Topic: Web services call using HTTP task
Replies: 1
Views: 4281

Can someone explain how to use the HTTP task to call a public web service? The trading partner has provided a web service url (which is a .asmx file) to access the web service API's. How can it be integrated with goanywhere to call the web services?
Search found 17 matches Page 2 of 2