Search found 63 matches

Search found 63 matches Page 2 of 7
by Support_Jon
Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:30 am
Forum: GoAnywhere OpenPGP Studio
Topic: Got a new laptop, copied keys, not working
Replies: 1
Views: 21062

Hello Serenje, We're sorry to hear you had troubles with transferring your key pairs to your new laptop. Transferring of key rings from one system to another can be done without issue so we need to pinpoint what caused these issues for you. When you saved off your key pairs, did you save both the pu...
by Support_Jon
Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:42 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Internet Browser Compatibility in GAS 4.0.0 and Later
Replies: 0
Views: 27396

Internet Browser Compatibility The GoAnywhere Services Administrator and Web Client require modern internet browsers that support HTML 5. Some HTML 5 exclusive features, such as drag and drop file uploads and column ordering, will not work in older browsers that do not have support for HTML 5. GoAn...
by Support_Jon
Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:12 am
Topic: Decryption Error
Views: 23854

Hello,

In some instances this error can occur if the encrypted data packet length is wrong. When this occurs, it typically points to an issue in the encryption process. I would recommend you bring this up with your trading partner and see if they can investigate this further.

Thanks - Jon
by Support_Jon
Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:51 am
Topic: What format can the keys be in other than ASCII?
Replies: 2
Views: 22712

Hello, We are sorry to hear you are having problems using OpenPGP Studio. Based on the information provided, I assume the entrans.pgp file is the encrypted file provided to you to decrypt and the gefapmg.public.key is your pgp decryption key. When you go to import the key, what error/message do you ...
by Support_Jon
Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:30 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Change column order on write csv task?
Views: 4624

You are in luck! With version 4.6.0 of GoAnywhere Director, there is a new project task called Modify Rowset that will allow you to do exactly what you need. You can take an input rowset and adjust the order of columns, combine columns, scrub/filter data, and more. Rick put together a great post in ...
by Support_Jon
Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:56 pm
Topic: Using Public/Private Key created in different PGP
Replies: 3
Views: 25010

What kind of key (format) was the existing one created in?

Please confirm that when you exported the keys from your existing software that you got the full key pair (public & private) and not just one of them.

Thanks - Jon
by Support_Jon
Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:00 am
Topic: Question on BeanInfo XML for Custom Tasks
Replies: 4
Views: 6662

Without seeing some of your code, I can only guess as to the cause. I'm guessing you are not expanding your project variables which will 'resolve' them. For example: getProject().expandVariables(submittedValue); If this doesn't point you in the right direction, it might be worth setting up a call wi...
by Support_Jon
Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:57 am
Topic: Timeout on execSSH command
Replies: 7
Views: 12195

Chris, We have determined that the Command Timeout setting on the ExecSSH task is incorrectly labeled. It is actually a Channel Connect Timeout and has nothing to do with a command timeout. It's purpose is to specify the maximum time to wait for the channel to be established, in milliseconds. If set...
by Support_Jon
Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:38 am
Topic: Purge Logs
Views: 4978

Nishant, I assume you are asking about Job Logs that are generated by Project execution. Configuration for purging these logs is accessed under the Logs > Log Manager screen. Once on that screen, go to the Job Logs tab and set your Days to Keep Job Logs setting to the number of days that will work b...
by Support_Jon
Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:14 am
Topic: Timeout on execSSH command
Replies: 7
Views: 12195

Chris, I did some testing on a few different servers and received results inline with what you and Johnathan have experienced. We will investigate this further and see what can be done to resolve it. If you could please share with me the specifics on the system you are running the command against, t...
Search found 63 matches Page 2 of 7