Search found 63 matches

Search found 63 matches Page 3 of 7
by Support_Jon
Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:57 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Simple INSERT not working.
Replies: 2
Views: 7736

It sounds like you solved this one already. I just want to point out that if you are on GoAnywhere Director version 4.6 or later there is a new task called Modify Rowset that would allow you to use a rowset (in your example a CSV file) and then create a modified rowset that could contain a subset of...
by Support_Jon
Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:06 am
Topic: Set up Monitor for multiple files
Replies: 3
Views: 6764

Hello, Since Montiors will check the files every 15 seconds, what was new 15 seconds ago is no longer considered new (created) now. There are two ways you can address your need: Option 1 - Using a Monitor Setup a Files Created Monitor, setup a project that will take the files from the monitor.fileLi...
by Support_Jon
Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:19 am
Topic: Timeout on execSSH command
Replies: 7
Views: 12236

Chris,

My apologies. I thought you were referencing the Connection Timeout for the SSH server connection. As I review your project again, I see you're talking about the Command Timeout setting.

I will dig into this further today and report back to you.

Thanks - Jon
by Support_Jon
Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:58 am
Topic: Timeout on execSSH command
Replies: 7
Views: 12236

Chris, With the Execute SSH Commands task, the timeout setting is used to specify the number of seconds to wait when establishing a connection to the SSH server. If a connection to that server can not be established in the specified amount of time, an error will be raised to indicate the timeout. In...
by Support_Jon
Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:34 pm
Topic: Sort file based on file prefix
Replies: 5
Views: 10242

Thanks for the reply. In regards to the sort, I'm not sorting so the files are in a certain order. I'm sorting, moving, files into their respective temporary folder based on the prefix. Once in the folder I would remove the prefix and upload to customer. I was going to take the file list and loop t...
by Support_Jon
Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:17 pm
Topic: Sort file based on file prefix
Replies: 5
Views: 10242

David, If the order of the files when retrieved from the FTP server aren't in the order that you want, then some extra work will be needed to put them in the order you need. Currently, there is no built in way to sort a file list... but this functionality is on the road map for a future release of G...
by Support_Jon
Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:33 pm
Topic: SendEmail task message variable truncation
Replies: 2
Views: 6478

Rob,

Which procedure are you using in your code? Also, could you provide more details about your program or the code?

It is possible you have either run out of bytes with your variable, or perhaps may be using the wrong procedure.

More details can help us better assist you.

Thanks - Jon
by Support_Jon
Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:55 am
Topic: Custom task developper guide
Replies: 6
Views: 9565

If you would like a copy of the Custom Task Developer Guide, please refer to this post for more details.

Thanks - Jon
by Support_Jon
Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:53 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Unable to authenticate to SFTP using SSH Keys
Replies: 4
Views: 31932

You are correct. This post was from a few years back and we have changed how we manage SSH keys in GoAnywhere Services. With the 3.1.0 release, we started storing SSH keys in the GoAnywhere Services database and no longer stored them on the file system. I will update the original post to indicate th...
by Support_Jon
Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:50 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Custom Task Developer Guide
Replies: 0
Views: 19619

GoAnywhere Director includes over 60 built-in tasks to satisfy most of the business processes needed by organizations for moving, securing and translating data. However, in some cases your company may need a custom task to provide additional functionality that is not provided in the base package. Fo...
Search found 63 matches Page 3 of 7