Search found 75 matches

Search found 75 matches Page 7 of 8
by Support_Duane
Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:45 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: How do I get JDK1.5 for V5R3?
Replies: 0
Views: 6582

IBM Software Technical Document Document Number: 375458862 ____________________________________________________________ Functional Area: Operating System SubFunctional Area: Programming SubSubFunctional Area: Java ____________________________________________________________ Product: OS/400 BASE (572...
by Support_Duane
Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:38 am
Topic: Error - container open in read only mode
Views: 6599

This is an authority problem. There are two ways to change the authorities to the IFS directories. use method #1 for V5R3, #2 for V5R4 and above 1. Use the QSH command chmod –R 777 * on a comand line type in QSH cd /linoma/goanywhere (or install folder if different) chmod -R 777 * 2. Use WRKLNK use ...
by Support_Duane
Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:34 am
Topic: How do I connect to a Pro/5 database
Views: 6787

Download the JDBC driver from http://www.basis.com Copy the BBjJDBC.jar to the system where GoAnywhere is installed. The location to copy is GA_INSTALL_DIR/WebRoot/WEB-INF/lib. Restart GoAnywhere Service/Subsystem Log in to GoAnywhere Add/Edit a Database Resource In the JDBC Driver field, type com....
by Support_Duane
Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:11 am
Topic: How do I use files names with special characters in SQL?
Views: 5576

In the SQL task, in order to use file names or field names that include special characters or periods , the names must be enclosed in double quotes when writing the SQL statements. For example, given a library/schema called MYLIB which has a file named MY.FILE, the select statement would look simila...
by Support_Duane
Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:11 am
Topic: How do I use files names with special characters in SQL?
Views: 4991

In the SQL task, in order to use file names or field names that include special characters or periods , the names must be enclosed in double quotes when writing the SQL statements. For example, given a library/schema called MYLIB which has a file named MY.FILE, the select statement would look simila...
by Support_Duane
Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:55 am
Topic: How do I stop or start GoAnywhere?
Views: 11825

System i instructions Start the GoAnywhere application server by executing the i5/OS command - STRGA Stop the GoAnywhere application server by executing the i5/OS command - ENDGA The STRGA and ENDGA commands are located in the GoAnywhere installation library, which is named GOANYWHERE by default. W...
by Support_Duane
Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 am
Topic: How do I set *LIBL for an iSeries Database Resource?
Views: 9261

Edit the Database Server resource that is pointing to your iSeries. In the JDBC URL field, you currently may have something like this: jdbc:as400://216.170.14.235;date format=iso;errors=full;naming=sql;prompt=false;time format=iso;transaction isolation=none include the list of libraries in the JDBC...
by Support_Duane
Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 am
Topic: How do I set *LIBL for an iSeries Database Resource?
Views: 5184

Edit the Database Server resource that is pointing to your iSeries. In the JDBC URL field, you currently may have something like this: jdbc:as400://216.170.14.235;date format=iso;errors=full;naming=sql;prompt=false;time format=iso;transaction isolation=none include the list of libraries in the JDBC...
by Support_Duane
Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:17 am
Topic: How do I create a certificate request?
Views: 7136

In GoAnywhere hover over the Tools menu and select the Manage SSL Certificates menu item. Select the Default Private Keys radio button and click on the Open button. Select the certificate that you want to have signed (or create one and then select it) and then click on the "Generate CSR" button. You...
Search found 75 matches Page 7 of 8