Search found 67 matches

Search found 67 matches Page 2 of 7
by Support_Philip
Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:14 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Configure Jobs to run in sequential order
Replies: 2
Views: 22184

Job queues are used for prioritizing and grouping batch jobs that are waiting to be executed by GoAnywhere. By defining multiple Job Queues in the system, each queue can be used to execute Jobs that share common characteristics or service level agreements (SLAs). For example, you can create a Job Qu...
by Support_Philip
Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:30 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Gateway Version/License check
Replies: 0
Views: 10158

Display GoAnywhere Gateway's Version Perform the following steps to display the installed version of GoAnywhere Gateway: 1. Open a Command window or Terminal. 2. Change the directory to the installation directory. 3. Run the command ./gagateway version or 1.Open up the release notes file located in...
by Support_Philip
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:59 pm
Topic: ERROR Comparison Method Violates Its General Contract
Views: 12010

Question: I am receiving the error message "comparison method violates its general contract". What can i do to resolve this? java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Comparison method violates its general contract! at java.util.TimSort.mergeHi(TimSort.java:884) at java.util.TimSort.mergeAt(TimSort.java:...
by Support_Philip
Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:52 am
Topic: Failed to open local file
Replies: 1
Views: 20125

Please review the link below on the status=4 issue:

sftp-file-transfer-task-returns-status-code-1347
by Support_Philip
Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:12 pm
Topic: ERROR A problem occurred while trying to parse the directory listing into a list of remote files
Views: 13667

Question : When testing a resource i receive the error that i'm unable to parse the directory. What can i do to resolve this? list error.png Answer : The list parser needs to be modified. By default GoAnywhere uses a Unix parser. When switched to the correct parser you will be able to traverse all ...
by Support_Philip
Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:16 pm
Topic: Quick Start for SFTP(Service)
Views: 12430

Configuring the SFTP service The SFTP Service Configuration page provides the configuration options for the SFTP Service. From this page, modify or add service parameters such as: Login parameters, Port Numbers, Listeners, etc. To manage the SFTP Service, log in as an Admin User with the Product Ad...
by Support_Philip
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:10 am
Topic: GoAnywhere Database Recommendations
Views: 11202

By default, GoAnywhere stores its configuration settings and application data in an embedded Derby database. This database includes almost everything GoAnywhere needs to operate, including user-defined settings, user account information, permissions, server configuration information and more. The da...
by Support_Philip
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:10 pm
Topic: Can't promote project from version 5.0.1 to 6.0.2
Views: 21608

It looks as though you need to enable file based keys within your Domain. You can do this by going Users->Domains->Default->Allow File Based Keys. In version 5.6.1 of GoAnywhere MFT we added the ability for certs, keys, etc. to be stored within the database rather than in a file. This allows for gre...
by Support_Philip
Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:49 pm
Topic: ERROR Too many open files
Views: 8869

Question: I'm receiving an error that indicates i have too many open files. How do i resolve this? ERROR: Unable to connect to GoAnywhere Server. URL is: https://localhost:8000/goanywhere. socket(): Too many open files for this process. Answer: In order to resolve this error we recommend that you s...
by Support_Philip
Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:55 pm
Topic: Unzip .7z files
Views: 22230

The 7zip .7z format is a proprietary format and is used solely by the 7zip application to compress/decompress files. Within GoAnywhere we can accommodate unzipping these files by utilizing the execute native command task to call 7zip so that it can unpack these files.
Search found 67 matches Page 2 of 7