Search found 16 matches

Search found 16 matches Page 2 of 2
by Support_Jake
Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:37 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: How do I set the Java Time Zone for MFT?
Replies: 0
Views: 35057

Question: How do I set the Java Time Zone for MFT? I do not have access to changing the OS to a different timezone. Answer: The GoAnywhere MFT JVM should be pulling the time from the server, if possible, please have your server admin double check the time zone of the server where GoAnywhere MFT is ...
by Support_Jake
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:28 pm
Topic: Why is Internet Explorer displaying my password in plain text?
Replies: 2
Views: 9342

Since the above changes did not work for your environment you will need to have the System Administrators disable "Internet Explorer Enhanced Security". This should resolve the issue and your password will not be displayed on screen. This article from Microsoft may be outdated but it explains what e...
by Support_Jake
Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:42 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Recreate a user
Replies: 1
Views: 5964

Yusuf, If you are authenticating Admin or Web Client users via LDAP and they are not appearing correctly, you should attempt to resync your LDAP login method. Once you have resynced, your users will update with the latest information from the LDAP server. How to resync LDAP: Navigate to Users > Logi...
by Support_Jake
Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:09 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Changing IP addresses on my gateway servers
Replies: 1
Views: 6729

Ricky, To change the Gateway IP address you will need to edit the gateway.xml file located in the [Install Dir]/GoAnywhere Gateway/config folder. You can view and edit the file in your preferred text editor. Inside the gateway.xml file you will see the IP addresses that pertain to the physical serve...
by Support_Jake
Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:28 am
Topic: How do I allocate more memory for GoAnywhere?
Replies: 0
Views: 17877

Memory Allocation Considerations Note for 32-bit Java: If you are running GoAnywhere with 32-bit Java, DO NOT increase the JVM heap beyond 2.5 GB (2560m). As with any memory allocation, one should make sure there is enough system memory to accommodate the JVM heap allocation for GoAnywhere. This no...
by Support_Jake
Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:19 pm
Topic: Why is Internet Explorer displaying my password in plain text?
Replies: 2
Views: 9342

Question: Why is Internet Explorer displaying my password in plain text? MFT forum 1 pic.png Answer: The GoAnywhere Administrator and Web Client interface's require a modern internet browser that supports HTML 5. The most popular browsers that we support are Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge, Go...
Search found 16 matches Page 2 of 2