Search found 18 matches

Search found 18 matches Page 2 of 2
by Support_Alisa
Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:53 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: GoA Gateway Error refreshing license
Replies: 1
Views: 7647

Hi atarrant, Gateway will try to reach out to the licensing portal at startup. This error occurs if your server does not have direct access to the internet or cannot access our licensing portal. In order to remove this error, you can open outbound ports 443 and 80 for my.goanywhere.com on your firew...
by Support_Alisa
Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:28 pm
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Does using Date Manipulation to subtract 1 month also affect the year
Replies: 1
Views: 5577

Emaestas, When using "Date Manipulation" within the "Timestamp" task, GoAnywhere will account for year differences. Thus, if the current month is January and you input "-1" into the "Month" field, the generated timestamp value will reflect December of the previous year. Similarly, GoAnywhere will ac...
by Support_Alisa
Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:19 am
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: How to create a SQLite database resource?
Replies: 0
Views: 18980

Question: How do I create a SQLite database resource when SQLite does not connect through a IP address or port number? Answer: Unlike typical server/client databases, SQLite directly reads and writes its data to a single, ordinary disk file. In order to make a "connection" to a SQLite database, dow...
by Support_Alisa
Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:58 pm
Topic: "No free port available in the specified port range" error in log file
Views: 6019

Question:  I am seeing a “No free port available in the specified port range” error in my logs.  What could be causing this? Answer: When utilizing GoAnywhere Gateway, you are required to specify a Passive Proxy Port Range for Passive FTP connections.  If you have more incoming connections than ava...
by Support_Alisa
Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:22 pm
Topic: Search and Replace multiple characters
Views: 8654

Question: How do I search for and replace multiple characters and strings? Answer: The "Search and Replace" task can be a great tool for updating and reformatting files, fixing misspellings, and filtering out unwanted special characters. The "Search and Replace" task takes an input file and parses ...
by Support_Alisa
Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:24 am
Topic: Failure to startup SFTP service
Views: 6294

Question: My SFTP service is not starting, what could be the cause of this? Answer: Does your GoAnywhere system have FIPS 140-2 Compliance Mode enabled? In order to remain FIPS compliant, GoAnywhere systems running in FIPS mode will only allow the use of FIPS approved ciphers. At the moment, the fo...
by Support_Alisa
Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:15 pm
Topic: "Invalid email addresses" error during project execution
Views: 5699

Question: I’m getting an “invalid email addresses” error during project execution, even though I am using correct email addresses. What could cause this? Answer: Oftentimes, this error occurs when trying to send an email outside of the company network. The emails will send to internal users, but wi...
by Support_Alisa
Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:41 pm
Topic: How do I perform a thread dump?
Views: 12893

Question: How do I perform a thread dump on my system to give me further insight into what GoAnywhere MFT is doing during a specific timeframe? Answer: Thread dumps can be a great way to troubleshoot performance issues within MFT, including jobs stuck in an active state, active sessions, or stabili...
Search found 18 matches Page 2 of 2