Search found 116 matches

Search found 116 matches Page 10 of 12
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm
Forum: Knowledge Center
Topic: Resource tests ok, but get authentication failed in project
Replies: 0
Views: 6635

Question: I created a resource and when I test the resource I get a successful response. I can also use that resource in my project and browse to find the folder and file I want. But, when I run the project I get an error that says "authentication failed". Why does it not authenticate when I'm runn...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:27 am
Topic: Jobs run within GoAnywhere are one hour off
Views: 7694

Review the following web site and update their SystemDefault file to include the correct time zone. /qibm/userdata/java400/SystemDefault.properties For the central time zone, you should have: user.timezone=QN0600CST2 Also, verify that they have the correct java ptfs installed for their OS. http://ww...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:27 am
Topic: Jobs run within GoAnywhere are one hour off
Views: 5315

Review the following web site and update their SystemDefault file to include the correct time zone. /qibm/userdata/java400/SystemDefault.properties For the central time zone, you should have: user.timezone=QN0600CST2 Also, verify that they have the correct java ptfs installed for their OS. http://ww...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 am
Topic: CPF0001 received by procedure STRGA
Views: 8240

Q. GoAnywhere was installed successfully. Now when we start GoAnywhere (GOANYWHERE/STRGA) we receive an error: Value specified for USER parameter not correct. Error found on CHGJOBD command. CPF0001 received by procedure STRGA. (C D I R) A. There are certain user profiles that you cannot use to star...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:26 am
Topic: CPF0001 received by procedure STRGA
Views: 4897

Q. GoAnywhere was installed successfully. Now when we start GoAnywhere (GOANYWHERE/STRGA) we receive an error: Value specified for USER parameter not correct. Error found on CHGJOBD command. CPF0001 received by procedure STRGA. (C D I R) A. There are certain user profiles that you cannot use to star...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:23 am
Topic: Password sticking with Mozilla Firefox
Views: 6105

Mozilla Firefox version 3.x has some undesirable behavior in GoAnywhere when passwords are saved for the site. In GoAnywhere if you are editing a task that uses a resource connection like (FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SQL, etc) and you specify the user id in the advanced tab, Firefox will automatically input th...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:20 am
Topic: Promoting projects and resources through a secure connection
Views: 6777

Question: When trying to promote a project or resource on a system that was accessed through a secure connection, they receive an error message. com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: PKIX path building failed: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target ...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:20 am
Topic: Promoting projects and resources through a secure connection
Views: 5775

Question: When trying to promote a project or resource on a system that was accessed through a secure connection, they receive an error message. com.ibm.jsse2.util.h: PKIX path building failed: java.security.cert.CertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target ...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:15 am
Topic: GoAnywhere times out after 60 minutes, can I change that?
Views: 6902

Yes, the browser session timeout is stored in the /*installation directory*/WebRoot/WEB-INF/web.xml file. Find the following line that is typically towards the end of the file: <session-timeout>60</session-timeout> Change the timeout to the desired number of minutes, save the file and restart GoAnyw...
by Support_Julie
Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:11 am
Topic: We've upgraded to 2.0 and now it says invalid license
Views: 5870

When you upgrade to Version 2.0 of GoAnywhere, you will need a new license file. To get this, you must be up to date with your maintenance. You will also need to call (800-949-4696) or e-mail ( [email protected] ) support and request a new license file.
Search found 116 matches Page 10 of 12