Search found 32 matches Page 2 of 4
by Joerg
Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:38 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: LDAP authentication problems Webclient
Replies: 12
Views: 23513

Hi,

after my vacation the old problems are back.

No, the LDAP guys told me, that there are no dc params for our LDAP directory.

regards Joerg
by Joerg
Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:19 am

Hi, I've no good news. I've put a second entry in the DN field (the tip I've got from one of the LDAP guys). Yesterday we've upgraded to the newest GA versions. But nothing helps. Each time I test it and, if I think it works well. the error occurs. Sometimes the user logins work without problems, so...
by Joerg
Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:05 am

Hi Rick, I don't know the exact number yet, but 30.000 or 40.000 entries are possible. To reduce the browsed entries or filter we need additional attributes, right? That is going to be difficult, because the user are a bunch of different people. But we will see, I've contacted some colleagues. Nice ...
by Joerg
Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:48 am

Hi,

I've tested some accounts again and the suspicion is more and more probable that it has to do with case-sensitive login user string.

The error occurs only if the user login is in lower case letters. It is repeatable but....not always.
Maybe the browser cache plays a role or...don't know.

Joerg
by Joerg
Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:54 am

Hi Rick, I had to collect some information about the problem and it is not so easy, because the LDAP server are far away and managed by other departments of our big firma... But first - in this moment I tried to login into webclient and got the timeout error. Then I make only a browser refresh and I...
by Joerg
Wed May 28, 2014 6:26 am
Topic: Docu for re-branding web client
Replies: 4
Views: 26632

THX Jon,

you've open my eyes.

I've looked for within the service docs but didn't found. Your tip brings me back on the right way.

regards
Joerg
by Joerg
Tue May 27, 2014 8:56 am
Topic: Docu for re-branding web client
Replies: 4
Views: 26632

Hi, In the meantime our customers use the potentialities of the GA Web Client extensively. On your web portal on page "HTTPS Web Client" there is one point, which we want to use to re-brand the GUI: HTTPS Web Client features include: The interface can be re-branded with your organization's logo and ...
by Joerg
Thu May 08, 2014 9:00 am

Hi, First problem sometimes (not always) we have a problem with the login of ldap users. I do not know whether that is caused by GA Services or our LDAP server system. So I ask here :-) If some user login the timeout error "UnexpectedLoginException: LDAPSearchException(resultCode=85 (timeout)" appea...
by Joerg
Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:44 am
Topic: Embedded derby access
Replies: 1
Views: 4415

Hi, I try to collect some data from the GAS derby files for our capacity management. So I unpack a GAS backup file of db folder and look at the tables with the help of derby client like dbvisualizer. So far, so good - but if I want to use a GAD script for this file DB ressource: driver: 'org.apache....
by Joerg
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:29 am
Topic: Send Email Task HTML Format
Replies: 1
Views: 6744

Hi,
Is it possible to send more pretty formatted :-) mails in HTML format or using such templates like GAS secure mail use with director? I've seen that anyone has asked a very similar question.
Are there any examples?

We need this to send mails in a professional look to our customers.

Joerg
Search found 32 matches Page 2 of 4