Search found 32 matches Page 3 of 4
by Joerg
Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 am
Forum: Community Forum
Topic: Filenames in mail message text
Replies: 2
Views: 5244

Hi Jonathan,

many thx, I tried it with '/n' without success.

Your code works and helps.

bye
joerg
by Joerg
Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:21 am
Topic: Filenames in mail message text
Views: 5244

Hello, I try to put a file list into message text. If I use a filelist var I've got the complete path and file name. With a loop I concat the single filenames (name attribut) into a string var. Additional a new line and CR cahr. But if i put this var into my mail message text, there is no CR. How ca...
by Joerg
Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:07 am
Topic: How to use webuser mail adresses from GAS
Replies: 3
Views: 5273

Hello Rick,

Thank you for your informations.

Yes we've noticed already this facts. And we have found another solution...we have the import files for user import to GAS and use this to scan the mail adresses from there.

Merry Christmas :-)

Joerg
by Joerg
Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:10 am

Additional info,

the dirty solution (copy the embedded GAS derby files) is not so easy like we think. The db is linked into JVM of GAD and so the data are not updated by copy the files
by Joerg
Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:41 am

Hi, I have to solve a tricky problem, but i think it is not altogether a rarity.. We have some webuser organized in webusergroups in GAS. With a GAD projekt we want to send a mail to this user (webgoup by webgroup). The send mail task should use a dynamic var for the 'to' field. If the webuser admin...
by Joerg
Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:26 am
Topic: GHTTPS Permission problem
Views: 7474

Hi Rick,

THX for the prompt reply.

It was the right and golden tip.

I overlooked that one, tiny thing 'checkbox' :-) for this user.
Thanks again!

Until next time!

Joerg
by Joerg
Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:38 am
Topic: GHTTPS Permission problem
Views: 7474

Hello, I try to send a secure mail with attached file from GAD project triggered by a upload event from GAService. - A file is upload to a GAS user folder, - a trigger is fired by upload event, - the followed action calls a GAD project with GHTTPS package task (filename is parameter). I've one user ...
by Joerg
Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:39 am
Topic: use trigger
Views: 8843

Hi Rick, THX for pompt answer...now I know the meaning of this little check box. Now the second trigger starts too. But this step deletes the file before the shell script of first trigger can do its job with file (special webdav upload). Think I'll realize the steps within a little Director projekt ...
by Joerg
Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:46 am
Topic: use trigger
Views: 8843

Hi, I want to use two trigger to start two actions (one after another). So I defined two trigger with the same event and condition. The specification steps: 1. Start a shell script after a file is uploaded (first trigger, it works) 2. Delete the file (second trigger - not works) All trigger have the...
by Joerg
Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:58 am
Topic: Sheet Name(s) attribute in Read Excel task
Views: 5341

Hi Rick, THX, it was incidentally that I became such sheet from an external source. Incidentally too I've found a little error within help (time and date pattern) d Day in month Number 10 F Day of week in month Number 2 at first the description of 'F' was mysterious for me, but I think it's a little...
Search found 32 matches Page 3 of 4