Edit Layout on My Dashboard

Post any question you may have in regards to GoAnywhere MFT and let our talented support staff and other users assist you.
If you need a quicker response, please create a support ticket via the customer portal my.goanywhere.com or contact our support team by email at [email protected].
2 posts Page 1 of 1

tlh1138

Post by tlh1138 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:45 am
I used Edit Layout to select one wide column on My Dashboard. Now when I select other layout options, I only see the one column, that gets skinnier when I select the other layouts. Using Chrome 44.0.2403.130. I tried clearing the cache and restarting Chrome. Also tested with IE 11, same result.

Edit: I figured it out. After switching back to a multi-column layout, you have to drag and drop the gadgets back to the other columns. I expected them to go back automatically.

Support_Tim

Post by Support_Tim » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:28 pm
Hi TLH1138,

I am glad you figured it out. I had already prepared a reply, so I will post it for others...

Once you selected the one wide column, all the elements or “gadgets” that were in the other columns were forced into just one column. Now when you edit the layout and choose more than one column, your gadget boxes are still in the left column which has gotten skinner to make room for the other columns. You can’t see the other columns because they do not yet have anything in them.

To move the gadget boxes from your left column to the other columns in the new layout, just click the title bar of the box and drag.

Hint: When moving a gadget from lower in the stack to a new column, drag it first to the top of the row and then over. When the shaded rectangular area appears behind it, it is ready to drop in the indicated location.
2 posts Page 1 of 1