HTTPS Post and Target Folder for Upload

Post any question you may have in regards to GoAnywhere MFT and let our talented support staff and other users assist you.
If you need a quicker response, please create a support ticket via the customer portal my.goanywhere.com or contact our support team by email at [email protected].
2 posts Page 1 of 1

lferreira

Post by lferreira » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:28 pm
I am trying to set up a project using the HTTPS Post functions to send files to a cloud server. I was finally able to get the certificates set up correctly on my resource and it connects successfully. The issue I'm having is that I cannot get the project process to pass the file_store_location parameter and value to the cloud server. The Post function is placing the files in the home folder after connection, and the file_store_location option is being ignored. I've tried using a request header as well as a request parameter (as seen below), but nothing seems to pass the target folder to the cloud server.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I contacted the cloud vendor and they don't know what is not working. They said they are able to use generic functions like the postman plugin in Chrome to make this work successfully.
Code: Select all
			<https resourceId="Cloud Test Server" followRedirects="true" version="1.0">
				<post label="Post Method" uri="/portal/jaxrs/jaxrs/FileTransfer/Upload" inputFilesVariable="${HRFiles}" fileFieldName="file" contentType="multipart/mixed" followRedirects="true" responseBodyDestination="file" responseBodyFile="${system.job.workspace}Response.txt" whenResponseBodyFileExists="overwrite" responseBodyFileVariable="Resp_Body">
					<header name="file_store_location" value="PB\ImpExp\Data\Input" />
					<parameter name="file_store_location" value="PB\ImpExp\Data\Input" />
				</post>
			</https>

lferreira

Post by lferreira » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:26 pm
Figured out that Request Header and Request Parameter would not work. If I put the parameter in the URI of the Post Method step, it worked. I had read on other postings that you are not supposed to put anything in the URI except the actual target system program that will accept the file upload, but I needed to include the parameter for the HTTPS Post to place the files in the desired destination folder.

/portal/jaxrs/jaxrs/FileTransfer/Upload?file_store_location=PB/ImpExp/Data/Input

Just /portal/jaxrs/jaxrs/FileTransfer/Upload in the URI with file_store_location as a request header or as a request parameter with its value did not work.
2 posts Page 1 of 1