Newbie Question

Post any question you may have in regards to GoAnywhere MFT and let our talented support staff and other users assist you.
If you need a quicker response, please create a support ticket via the customer portal my.goanywhere.com or contact our support team by email at [email protected].
3 posts Page 1 of 1

LightStamp

Post by LightStamp » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:20 pm
I'm a newbie and trying to copy a file from one directory on my local box to another directory. The directories are created and the from directory has the file to copy in it.

in the Source File I've added \\dt0498\c$\From\Motorola.JPG and in the Destination Directory I've added \\dt0498\c$\To\

I save and execute and get the following error:
...[8008 - copy a file] Directory '\\dt0498\c$\To
Fellow working told me to use the C$ but don't know where the issue really is?

TIA
Harry

Support_Dan

Post by Support_Dan » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:21 pm
Harry,

Can you please attach the project to the ticket (when in the project click on 'show xml' and copy and paste all the contents)? Also, can you attach the full job log for the one that gave you the error (Under Workflows | Completed Jobs; click on the 'Job Number' and then 'Download Job Log')?

Thanks,
Dan

LightStamp

Post by LightStamp » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:53 am
Thanks for the quick response! IT turned out to be a permissions issue. Did not have rights to that folder in my organization. I placed the folders in a shared folder and it worked.

Thanks!
3 posts Page 1 of 1