runproject

Post any question you may have in regards to GoAnywhere Director and let our talented support staff and other users assist you.
2 posts Page 1 of 1

jenni

Verified User

Post by jenni » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:15 pm
I would like to exceute a project from the command line onmy HP-UX server. I am seeing references to a RUNPROJECT or RunProject command in the documentation however I am not seeing this file on my server anywhere... I also found a doc that said this needed to be downloaded separate but I am not able to find that available to download anywhere either (everything on this site indicates it is included in the install). Can anyone provide some insight on where I might find this runproject command on my HP-UX server?? TIA!!!

Support_Sai

Post by Support_Sai » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:57 am
The RunProject command is a separate download that is available on our web site, http://www.GoAnywhereMFT.com. From the home page, follow the link to the Download section, use your existing account (or create a new account), and select "GoAnywhere Director" as the product to download. After verifying your contact information, Download the file labeled "RunProject command client for Linux/Unix (only needed for executing projects on remote GoAnywhere servers)". The documentation for installing and using the RunProject command can also be downloaded from the same page. This file is labeled as "RunProject command client for Windows, Linux, Solaris and UNIX (PDF)".

Hope this helps.
2 posts Page 1 of 1