Where can I find documentation about GoAnywhere MFT and GoAnywhere Gateway?

View some of the Frequently Asked Questions to our support staff. Included are some tips and tricks making this forum ideal for users getting started with GoAnywhere MFT. Note: Users can reply to existing topics but only our support staff can add new topics to this forum.
1 post Page 1 of 1

Support_Alisa

Post by Support_Alisa » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:16 pm
Question:

Where can I find documentation about GoAnywhere MFT and GoAnywhere Gateway?

Answer:

MFT's most readily available documentation is accessible by simply clicking the '?' button on the top, right-hand corner of the screen when logged into the MFT Admin GUI. Clicking the question mark button should bring up the MFT Web Help Guide, which contains detailed information regarding the page you are on. The Web Help Guide is also searchable. We highly encourage users to check the Web Help Guide when they have questions surrounding the application.

In addition to the Web Help Guide, both GoAnywhere MFT and GoAnywhere Gateway have extensive documentation that can be used to help understand functionality of the application, configure the application, and troubleshoot issues that arise with the application. All documentation for the application can be found at my.goanywhere.com. In order to access the documentation, you will need to login with your GoAnywhere "Customer Portal" credentials. Upon logging in, please select 'Product Downloads'. You will then need to input which product you are working with - Gateway or MFT - then select your OS. Once you choose your OS, the 'Documentation' dropdown will populate on the screen. Upon selecting this dropdown, you will see various PDFs of GoAnywhere documentation. If you cannot find the information you need in the Web Help Guide, this is a great place to check for more in depth documentation.
Alisa Bohac
Sr Support Analyst
e. [email protected]
p. 1.800.949.4696
w. HelpSystems.com
1 post Page 1 of 1